8th Annual DUI Super Symposium
February 2nd & 3rd, 2023
Marriott RiverFront, Savannah, Georgia
CLE Hours Pending Approval by the State Bar of Georgia
CLE Credits will include Professionalism and Ethics
Impaired Driving Specialists, LLC is excited to return to Savannah, Georgia to host the 8th Annual DUI Super Symposium. As with our past incredibly successful super symposiums, the 8th Annual DUI Super Symposium will be a learning extravaganza. Over the past 14+ years, Anthony Palacios has had the privilege of working with and lecturing alongside the top DUI trial attorneys in the country. Anthony has now invited a handful of these DUI trial attorneys to speak at the 8th Annual DUI Super Symposium.
Putting aside the historic and stunning venue of downtown Savannah, Georgia, do not miss this opportunity to learn from some of the most sought-after presenters in the country on DUI related topics.
The Symposium is formatted so Day 1 will be alcohol related DUI topics and Day 2 will be drug related DUI topics. Additionally, both days end at 3:15pm so attendees have ample time to spend with friends and family at the more than 75 boutiques, galleries, artists’ studios, restaurants, and pubs located on Savannah’s River Street.
Speakers (Click on Speaker’s name for their Bio):
- Anthony D. Palacios – Impaired Driving Specialists, LLC / Alpharetta, GA
- Juanita Thurman Kimble – EHG Law Firm / Atlanta, GA
- Larry Forman – Forman & Associates / Louisville, KY
- Mazi Mazloom – The Mazloom Law Firm / Marietta, GA
- Robert E. Cabe, III – Mayo Hill / Macon, GA
- Sneh Patel – Patel Law Firm / Savannah, GA
- Steve Beauvais – Zipperer, Lorberbaum & Beauvais / Savannah, GA
- Steven Epstein – Barket Epstein Kearon Aldea & LoTurco, LLP / Long Island, NY
Topics / Presentations:
- Becoming the SFST Expert in the Courtroom
- Winning Your Case Prior to Trial
- Running a Successful DUI Practice
- Ethical Considerations in DUI Cases
- Telling Your Client’s Story through the Officer – Trial Techniques in SFSTs
- Making the most of the NHTSA ARIDE Matrix at Your Next DUI Trial
- Gas Chromatography: A Good Decision is Based on Knowledge Not Numbers
- Professionalism in DUI Cases
- Filing Essential Daubert Motions in a DUI Drug Case
- DUI Marijuana: Wars Won & Lost
Click Here for the Daily Agenda
Training Location: Marriott Savannah RiverFront, Savannah, GA. The discounted group rate for lodging is $194/night plus tax. Once registered, Attendees will receive a confirmation email containing a link to access the discounted group rate.